Website Chalo Trust School
Chalo Trust School, a secondary and primary boarding school in Lusaka for both boys and girls, set in a quiet and natural environment conducive for learning and teaching and established on strong Christian values and principles to provide high quality Primary and secondary education at affordable rates, seeks qualified, experienced, sober and highly motivated staff to fill up the following vacant positions;
English and History Teacher
All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
- Must be a Christian.
- Must be a degree holder with at least 2 years teaching experience or a diploma holder with at least 3 years teaching experience
- Must have a track record of good results.
- Must be able to teach both junior and senior secondary classes and must -be familiar with both IGCSE and GCE-O-Level syllabus.
- Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
- Must be ready to start work immediately.
- Must be preferably older than 30 Years of age.
Prior to submitting your application, be sure to call +260977298348 for a phone interview.
DO NOT EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS!!!!!
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE PHYSICAL COPIES AND THEY MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON TO THE SCHOOL. EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, together with their CVs and copies of certificates and academic qualifications to the addresses indicated below or bring them in person to Chalo Trust School located next to Hybrid Poultry Farm in Chamba Valley.
Chalo Trust School
P.O. Box 35241,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.