HER, Artisan, Excavators
To ensure effective and efficient service is provided to all support equipment within the mining area.
- Perform Pre-start and pre-use checks on machinery.
- Confirm operational conduction of controls and all safety devices under power.
- Operate the machine within the rules and regulations of the relevant work site.
- Move machines to required site as directed.
- Can demonstrate understanding of Mine driving regulations.
- Can demonstrate appropriate truck driving skills including, steering, backing, docking, measured turns, land positioning, stopping, and judging clearances and distances.
- Perform shut down and shift handovers checks on equipment.
- Can demonstrate ability to operate a truck in a variety of weather conditions and terrain
- Can demonstrate proper procedure for performing safety and emergency equipment inspections.
- Constantly monitor vehicle operation and report faults to the supervisor and or the workshop.
- Can demonstrate proper procedure for inspecting truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water to verify proper/safe operating levels
- Constantly monitor and respond to safety devices and read-outs whilst operating machine.
- Assist in the maintenance of operational effectiveness of the unit.
- Deliver timely in the pit or around the mine lease as directed by Supervisor.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Good experience in liehberr and Hitachi excavators.
- At least a full grade twelve (12) certificate
- Craft certificate in Heavy Equipment Repair (HER)
- Knowledge in Basic First Aid and Basic Health and Safety
- At least 3years working experience in heavy equipment operations preferably in the mining environment.
- Should have a valid class C Driver’s license
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit www.first-quantum.com.