Dangote Cement Zambia
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the maintenance of all plant heavy equipment to ensure identification and elimination of equipment breakdowns.
- Perform routine check on raising equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Test repaired raising equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on raising equipment.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head, HEMM Maintenance from time to time.
- Responsible for ensuring that plant heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs
- Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 5 “0” level credits including English and Mathematics.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years plant operations related experience
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Member of Engineering Institute of Zambia
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.