To drive the implementation of strategic HSSE objectives, manage the implementation of country HSSE goals and support the Operating Unit to achieve business success through HSSE excellence.
- Develop and track HSSE Plans and recommending to line appropriate corrective actions for non-conformity.
- Implement the HSSE initiatives and strategy, including the areas of proactive road safety, contractor management and HSSE competency.
- Support Business Managers in HSSE reporting, and data assurance.
- Implement HSSE critical incident reporting guidelines and support line in incident reporting, investigation and Remedial Action Plan (RAP) implementation.
- Support accident incident Investigations using various tools and cascade learning across the Business.
- Prepare periodic performance reports and assist Business Managers in tracking HSSE performance and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate and assist the Line Managers to complete Health Risk Assessments (HRA) and meet other requirements for Minimum Health Management Standards.
- Develop audit schedules in line with Country and Group HSSE Managers’ directions and coordinate HSSE audits as required.
- Track progress of the RAP for the Annual HSSE Business Assurance Letter and assist business managers in preparing the annual HSSE letter.
- Providing Emergency Response Support for the Operating Units and Acting as the Emergency Response.
- Plan and Coordinate drills for emergencies including medical emergencies.
- Carrying out facility Audits of business sites and contractors.
To apply, please send us your applications (CV and cover letter) by 21st July 2021. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Engineering, Health and Safety or related disciplines
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in HSSE management.
- Knowledge of Crisis Management & Contingency Planning Procedures
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good people/ interpersonal skills
- Advanced Communication skills
- Advanced Negotiation skills
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.