Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc
Career Opportunity with Zanaco Awaits
Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision in the CEO’s Division under the Client Solutions, Marketing and Communications Department at Head Office –
HEAD SERVICE AND CLIENT SUPPORT x1
This function is responsible for Zanaco clients’ customer service with the goal of improving the customer experience with the Bank while maintaining established controls and processes in line with the bank’s mission, vision and strategy.
Under the supervision of the Head-Client Solutions, Marketing and Communications, the following are among the job Key Responsibilities:
- To create and uphold a high-quality Customer Service culture in Zanaco, considering customer feedback and implementation of actions to meet market challenges.
- To design solutions to deliver the superior Customer Service and Experience strategies for solution delivery
- To structure and lead company-wide Customer Service awareness and training in order to create a positive culture of Customer Experience.
- To direct and oversee all aspects of the Company’s policies, objectives and initiatives that relate to Customer Service.
- To be responsible for the seamless delivery of innovative and cost effective solutions which can be scaled both internally and externally and delivered through both ZANACO Systems and 3rd party ecosystems to deliver superior customer service.
- To partner with the Executive Management team to align Customer Service department’s goals, systems and procedures with Company objectives.
- Partner with other stakeholders in the Bank to review and realign systems, processes and other functions to ensure consistent delivery of quality service to all customers of the Bank
- To conduct Root Cause Analysis on poor Customer Service occurrences and recommend mitigants in the short-term and develop and implement long term solutions
- To monitor performance of all client service delivery channels, recommend and implement solutions to resolve failures identified.
- To develop, propose and support implementation of measures to prevent recurrence of lapses in Customer Experience on an ongoing basis.
- To periodically review and amend as necessary, the end to end Customer Complaint and Resolution process.
- To create and uphold a high-quality Customer Experience culture in Zana.co, considering customer feedback and implementation of actions to meet market challenges
- To achieve Customer Service objectives by contributing Customer Experience information (trends and service levels) and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying Customer Experience trends, determining system improvements and implementing change .
- To partner with Human Resources division to ensure that the onboarding process, induction and training address the Customer Experience requirements of the bank
- Internal Service Level Agreement codification, review and monitoring and overall Management of the Service Excellence, Contact Centre and Xapit Teams
- Drive annual external customer satisfaction surveys – Analyse and report on process efficiencies and adherence to policy.
- Ensure the function complies with all relevant internal rules, manuals, policies procedures • Provide clear and consistent vision and strategic goals guidelines. Undertake performance management of the team
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as maybe assigned by management
- External: Customers, Third Part Service Providers
- Internal: All internal Business Units
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a relevant field
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects
- Minimum seven (7) years’ work experience in customer experience and marketing
- Knowledge of Banking practices and operations, the external environment and regulatory environment
- Demonstrated complaint handling and resolution skills
JOB CORE COMPETENCES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Networking skills
- Delighting customers
- Stakeholder management
- Persuading and selling
- Drive for results
- Analytical thinking – Team work
- Customer Experience orientation . Problem solving . Conceptual thinking . Presentation and facilitation skills
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Tuesday, 29th March 2022.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.