Dangote Cement Zambia
- Manage DCZL tracking department
- Provide direct supervision to the tracking team, including development of individual roles and responsibilities, definition of tasks, development and documentation of professional development plan, and conducting performance appraisals with supervise.
- Ensuring that trucks keep within designated speed limits.
- Ensuring that drivers adhere to delivery deadlines
- Gives report on functionality of the truck
- Acts as transport watchdogs.
- Overseeing and responding to the day-to-day activities.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience,
- Diploma in Transport and Logistics
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
- Great Communication Skills
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.