Lusaka Oaktree School
Lusaka Oaktree School has recently expanded into a full-spectrum (K-12) Cambridge International School and is looking for a capable leader to oversee the overall operations of the school. As a new and exciting International School, LOTS requires a proven leader who will provide strategic direction for the school and ensure growth.
The Head of School’s primary role is provide strategic growth and sustainability of the organization. The Head of School reports to the Board of Directors.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced degree in educational leadership, school administration or related field, with over Ten years’ experience (Master’s or Doctorate preferred)
- Previous experience in senior management at an international school
- Proven financial, organizational, human resource, and marketing skills
Candidates should send the information listed below in a single PDF file attached to an email:
- A letter of application listing strengths as a candidate and how your qualifications align with the position profile
- A current CV with four (4) referees who have been your direct supervisors
- A statement describing your leadership and educational philosophy
Send applications to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 10th December 2022.