Head of Media Relations
About the job
Mydus-Touch Media & Events is a professional communication and event planning service that produces and distributes various content to a wide audience. The organisation specialises in planning, organising, and executing various events on behalf of its clients. They may focus on specific event types such as weddings or corporate events or offer a diversity of event planning services.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Head of Media Relations located in Lusaka. The Head of Media Relations will be responsible for managing the organisation’s communication with media representatives, handling press releases, serving as a spokesperson, and leading strategic communications.
- Excellent Communication skills for effective messaging to stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in developing compelling Press Release materials.
- Experience as a Spokesperson for the organisation to media representatives and other stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relationships with media outlets for a positive image association with the organization.
- Proven track record in Media Relations and Strategic Communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Experience in Event Planning is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.