Website Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
Tyre King is seeking the services of a mature individual to fill the position of Head of Human Resources & Administration. Tyre King is a leading, specialized automobile Tyre retailer currently operating sixteen (16) Tyre sales and fitment outlets in Zambia. We are seeking to recruit the following professionals to head our Human Resources & Administration team in Lusaka.
Job Title: Head of Human Resources & Administration
Purpose of the position: To provide support to Tyre King’s “Strategic Direction” through formulation/development and implementation of strategic policies, plans and programs aimed at providing services to deliver to clients and all stakeholders through appropriate HR & Administrative support services, development and retention of the right caliber of staff.
- Strategic partner to Directors / Management
- Oversee and ensure all HR operations are carried out diligently in a timely manner: HR planning,
- Recruitment & Talent management, managing Disciplinary system, employment contracts, pension scheme, Training and career development etc.
- Advise Directors on HR strategies and implementation
- Advocate for and implement change management strategies
- Implementation of Performance Management system
- Ensure compliance with Labour & other relevant regulations relating to people, workplace etc.
- Continuously Develop and implement organizational policies
- Develop and implement best people practices relevant to the organization
- Represent Management in forums as required
- Prepare and present regular HR reports
- Implement Disciplinary practices and system
- Administrative matters
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Member of HR Association of Zambia.
- Minimum 12 years experience in the Human Resource Management field. At least 5 years with independent charge of HR portfolio reporting to CEO / Director.
- Attention to detail; proven and demonstrable implementation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills, organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
How to Apply:
Please send your detailed CV, professional documents/certificates, cover letter with at least 3 traceable referees with their day contact details to the Head of HR & Administration, by email to [email protected]
Closing date: 9th July, 2022.