Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc
Career Opportunity with Zanaco Awaits
Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision in the CEO’s Division under the Client Solutions, Marketing and Communications Department at Head Office –
HEAD MARKETING x1
The Head – Marketing is responsible for ensuring that customers’ needs are met whilst maximizing the Bank’s profits. S/he will oversee all marketing operations of the Bank and develop its Marketing strategy and vision. This position will act as the thought leader for marketing at Zanaco and will support the development of the bank’s value propositions.
Under the supervision of the Head-Client Solutions, Marketing and Communications, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:
- Provide input into the marketing strategy for the Bank in line with the Bank’s objectives
- Identify target markets and develop strategies to communicate with and appeal to them, conduct research into attaining customer insights
- Provide input into the development of the bank’s brand and develop comprehensive brand/Cl guidelines to ensure effective brand management
- Monitor products and services to ensure they match the brand positioning
- Ensure a consistent brand message is delivered across all communication channels and to all segments
- Prepare and manage marketing plans/budgets and manage all marketing activities for the Bank across the segments
- Plan, coordinate and implement marketing and promotional campaigns in order to enhance Zanaco’s image in the market and increase brand awareness
- Monitor and analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback .
- Explore ways of improving existing product and service offerings in order to increase profitability
- Manage the production of promotional material in collaboration with Corporate Affairs Team and improve lead generation campaigns, measure and monitor results.
- Develop value propositions aligned to customer expectations and maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant Bank functions are kept informed of marketing objectives .
- Plan, implement and monitor marketing campaigns as well as providing feedback and recommendations on what can be enhanced, changed or removed
- Develop the yearly campaign plan, including the planned hit ratio.
- Manage, monitor and measure the quarterly acquisition campaigns.
- Recommend supportive activities and fora for introducing products and channels on the market in consultation with the marketing division.
- Prepare, implement and manage product and channel campaigns.
- Develop incentive programs for the increase of sales through the use of market research results and also monitoring competitor activities
- Regular road shows throughout all outlets and branches to provide support and check on results.
- Make recommendations on staffing requirements, and responsible for performance manage of the marketing team.
- Identify and develop succession planning at all levels in the marketing team’s hierarchy.
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as maybe assigned by management
INTERNAL EXTERNAL CONTACT
- External Service Providers .
- Internal: All internal Business Units
QUAUFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing or any other relevant field
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects .
- Minimum seven (7) years’ work experience in sales and marketing customer experience and marketing
- Understanding and proven knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts of the banking sector.
- Experience in team management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Planning and organizing skills
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Networking skills . Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Customer centric
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
- Performance driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Tuesday, 29th March 2022.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.