Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
JOB TITLE: Head – Deposit Mobilisation
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Head Deposit Mobilisation will be responsible for the management of the High Net Worth Individuals and Corporates. He /She will also be responsible for the performance, administration, efficient daily operations of the unit and the management of the Relationship Managers in accordance with the Bayport objectives.
The job holder will be responsible for all the deposit mobilisation activities including but not limited to the following:
- Implement and support strategic initiatives as outlined by the business
- Provide input and feedback on sales strategies as outlined by the business
- Ensure that set targets that are achieved.
- Ensure that sales expectations are communicated, monitored and measured with all direct reports
- Manage sales productivity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure the branch meet set targets
- Drive the company strategy towards customer acquisition and retention.
- Provide excellent client service and build sustainable relationships that enhance the Bayport brand
- Carry out a competitor research to keep up to date with competitor activities and possible opportunities
- Ensure that the unit has the minimum number of staff required
- Achieve new and repeat ratio split as determined and set by business throughout the period
- Formulate, implement and review the monthly marketing plans including sales promotion activities in order to pro-actively identify new opportunities and increase sales
- Ensure action plans are put in place and adhered to, in order to improve productivity where required.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline
- 5 years relationship management experience in the Finance Sector
- Knowledge of Financial Investment Products and financial markets.
- Understanding of relevant legislation e.g. KYC, Anti – Money laundering
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Fluent in both oral and written English, with the ability to express oneself professionally
- Strong organisational skills; must be proactive and be able to manage and prioritise workload and be accustomed to working under pressure with high resilience and self-motivation
- Strong reporting writing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
Suitable candidates must send their applications, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates, to email@example.com. The closing date for receiving applications is Tuesday 8th June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.