Dangote Cement Zambia
- Provide direct supervision to the ATC Team, including development of individual roles and responsibilities, definition of tasks, development and documentation of professional development plans and conducting performance appraisals with supervisor
- Acts as liaison between Sales and Transport Department
- Receives all ATC from Sales.
- Distributes the ATC from Sales
- Daily ATC reports
- ATC analysis and Verification
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Ensure all ATC are Processed and recorded.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience,
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Logistics and Transportation.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
- Great Communication Skills
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.