JOIN OUR TEAM
POSITION: HANDYMAN (1) – LUSAKA
Purpose of Job
In this role, the candidate will ensure: performing a range of maintenance duties for the businesses, duties include fixing plumbing systems, providing repair guidance, cleaning and remodeling building spaces, and performing repair assessments.
- Painting of office buildings
- Perform daily maintenance and light repairs
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, office buildings etc.)
- Undertake light installation or carpenting (e.g. build cabinets, chairs)
- Repair equipment or appliances
- Perform electrical and plumbing repairs
- Perform any other duties related to the objectives of the job as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications: Education, Competencies and Experience
- Minimum Education grade 12 GCE with a Craft Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years of being a bricklayer or builder experience or a similar role
- Good experience with plumbing and electrical systems
- Extremely organized with good communication skills. Detail oriented with problem solving skills
- Able to follow both oral and written instructions when performing job duties
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and must be able to get along with co workers
- Literacy and numeracy skills enough to check measurements
- Ability to paint is an added advantage
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV which includes three referees with daytime contact numbers, certificates and application letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job, Send your application to: The Human Resource Manager, Lusaka, email to [email protected]
Closing Date: 12th November 2021.
Clearly state in the subject line the position being applied for: Handyman Application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.