Master Mine Service Limited
Master Mine Service is a well-established mining contracting company in Zambia and is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified individuals for the position of:-
H.E.R Technician (5)
We are looking for a skilled Heavy Equipment Repair Technicians to rebuild and to maintain mining machinery. The Technicians we are looking for should be specialized in one of the following fields.
- Engine Rebuilds. (Experience on Cummins engines and Deutz engines will be an advantage.)
- Axles and Transmissions rebuilds.
- Drill Rigs. (Experience on S1D, S7D, Boomer 281 and 282, (MT-436b, 431b & 2010) and ST – 1030.)
Experience & skill:
- A minimum of 3 years work experience on Hydraulics and Earth moving equipment.
- Must be a member of Engineering Institute of Zambia.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic systems and know how to read hydraulic circuit diagrams.
- Advanced Craft Certificate in Heavy Equipment Repair or equivalent
- Must be discreet and flexible.
- Must be responsible, focused and self – motivated.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational abilities and excellent reporting skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
Applicants should submit their applications with detailed CV and relevant supporting documents to the address below on or before 23rd July, 2021.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.