Alistair Group, one of the fastest-growing entities in East and Southern Africa. We aim to make the industry work better in Africa. We are an asset-based organization run by a professional and highly experienced team focused on bringing an efficient, execution culture and best practice to our customers’ operations
- Collect Proof of payment documents from either fleet teams, client liaisons and/border agents and ensure that they are uploaded before trucks arrive at the border.
- Submit a daily document upload report. Liaise with the IT team in case of any challenges with the document upload tools.
- Ensure pre alerts have been uploaded and submitted to the auditing team for audit and follow up with border agents to ensure they are received.
- Apply for and process BIVAC inspections
- Apply for and process COD/FERI documents
- Providing a support role to operations.
- A minimum of a Degree or Diploma in Business/Logistics/ or any other relevant discipline.
- Logistics experience is required in a similar role
- Ability to operate phone and email communication.
- Ability to work in a team
- Computer knowledge and data entry skills necessary to effectively complete job duties.
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress with somewhat limited information periodically.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and evaluate problems and situations and draw logical conclusions and implement practical solutions.
To apply for this job please visit ajc.applytojob.com.