PremierCredit Zambia Limited
PremierCredit, Zambia’s fast growing and leading financial technology company is looking for a highly driven, detail-oriented content creator and graphic designer to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The content creator and graphic designer will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines. To be a successful content creator and graphic designer, you should focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material. Ultimately, promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company’s outputs.
The content creator and graphic designer will be responsible for delivering consistent and effective designs across a variety of channels including, but not limited to, print media, national TV, social media and billboards. The role requires strong design skills and photo-editing software, attention to detail, excellent time management and organisational skills, creativity and innovation. In addition, the role requires an understanding of the latest trends both online and offline and how they can function in the business. As a content creator and graphic designer things like filming and editing videos, writing and researching blog posts, planning social media content, creating infographics, sharing content across social media platforms, and more will form part of your core responsibilities.
- Develop a brand style guide and creative index for PremierCredit, making updates and adjustments where need be.
- Create print-ready designs for various marketing material such as exhibition booths, backdrops, banners, posters, brochures and flyers.
- Liaise with external printers to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality.
- Amend designs after feedback has been received.
- Create both image and video designs to be used for all PremierCredit social media pages, website, Google and digital ads, as well as presentations.
- Manage video and photoshoots as and when required from exhibitions, customer testimonials, corporate shoots and other events and share to PremierCredit social media channels in real time.
- Create and update a photo bank with all photos and videos from previous events, and stock images to be used for print and social media communications.
- Ensure all graphics produced are visually appealing and are designed as per brand guide.
- Ensure photo and videography equipment is handled and stored with care.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the Marketing Officer with the design of promotional materials
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
Minimum Diploma in Graphic Design or Computer Science, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Graphic Design is an advantage.
3 years minimum experience
All applications must be submitted on or before December 7, 2022. Interested candidates should forward their CV/Résumé, and Cover Letter to the HR Manager at [email protected]