Shorthorn Printers Limited
1. GRAPHICS DESIGNER ( 1 position)
Job Purpose: To Undertake Designs, Concepts and Samples lay out based on knowledge layout principals design concept in order to achieve and artistic pipeline and work flow of production.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertakes timely typesetting of documents and publications in order to facilitate plates production
- Undertake s timely, the designing of the documents in order to
- Enhance quality work.
- Undertakes timely the production of Film Assembly process in order to facilitate Plate Production
- Undertakes timely, the production of plates in order to facilitate printing
- Undertakes multiple effectively the implementation of quality assurance programmers in order to assure the quality and safety of final product
- Undertakes multiple tasks at a time and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Full Grade 12/ GCE Certificate
- Diploma/Certificate in Graphic Designing or its equivalent
- A registered member of a specialized professional body with 3 years’ work experience
- Good writing skills and ability to communicate in English
Method of Application
Send an application via email ONLY to [email protected]
Your application should consist of a cover letter and CV with three references and addresses and contact information.
Closing Date: 18th November, 2022.