Duke Graphix Limited
Job Title: Graphic Designer
We are currently looking to hire young and creative graphics designers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company profiles, digital posters, logos and other related items for both the company and clients.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Department to produce strong marketing visuals and campaign artworks.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies; art services, web designers, marketing, printers and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with the supervisor about layout and design concepts.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Skills and requirements
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good and effective communication skills
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player
- Must be punctual
- Full grade twelve certificate
- Must be based in Lusaka
- Experience is not a must but an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs and certificates via email.
To apply for this job, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.