Website Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited
Reporting to the Head of Actuarial Services, the Graduate Trainee – Actuarial Services will be responsible for assisting with the overall actuarial function in developing actuarial input from the
Zambian business that affects the actuarial component within Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia.
- Carrying out research on new products for analysis in the Product development phase.
- Responsible for individual life analysis on benefits payments.
- Responsible for consolidating and sharing Bancassurance Reporting Templates (BRT)
- Conducting semi-annual experience investigations for the Corporate Business with respect to performance analysis
- Responsible for updating the Individual Life Value Chain Analysis
- Effective business operational and finance project management tracking
- Responsible for updating both Corporate and Individual reporting requirements
- Responsible for tracking product development progress on all business lines
- Assist in creating monthly performance feedback presentations for staff on a monthly basis
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Actuarial Services
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- Degree in Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Science
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point programmes.
- Strong Data Analytics capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Flexibility in resolving issues and addressing changing priorities
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Head of Human
Resources, Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited, Zenera House, Corner Lagos and Lubuto Roads P.O. Box 31991, Lusaka Zambia or email to [email protected] not later than Friday 21 October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.