Dangote Cement Zambia
- Understudy Lead Engineers in the different operational areas where you will be attached from time to time;
- Ensure that all aspects of work are done in compliance with laid down safety procedures and standards;
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and service facilities, machinery and equipment;
- Perform or make recommendations regarding operations, maintenance and repair activities to enhance productivity;
- Undertake research and operational projects during the two year graduate programme;
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance checks and servicing on equipment by implementing maintenance schedules.
- Operate and maintain variety of state of the Art tools used in the performance of assigned duties at the Plant.
- Prepare reports, forms, correspondence and related documentation regarding assigned operations in a complete, accurate and timely manner fortnightly.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Engineers from time to time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- A minimum of four (4) years of academic experience,
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia
- Valid Silicosis certificate
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits.
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.