The functional analyst – ERP is responsible for conducting any development work to be done on the NAPSA e-channels such as Mobile Applications, eNAPSA, the Website and Enterprise service bus.
- Analyse system development requirements as presented by the BAS members in conjunction with business users, in order to ensure the developed system is responsive to the needs of the business.
- Participate in the development of the system to ensure the system meets the set timelines and quality standards.
- Conduct application fit-gap analysis with assistance of packaged application specific technical resources.
- Assist ERP Functional Leads in overseeing functional aspect of the ERP systems implementation
- Conduct development for all in-house flagged changes as per Change Advisory Board process, in order to ensure the system supports the operations of the business, and to enhance responsiveness to business changes.
- Completes System Unit Tests for all development work done and provide sign off to the testing team in line with the Authority’s Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Maintains liaisons with business, technical staff, and extended support organizations for resolution of ERP issues
- Develops and presents training materials for end users
- Maintains confidentiality of information exposed to in the course of business regarding employees and stakeholder;
- Facilitate handovers from external consultants on all developments and the Projects Team, to ensure the systems developed are implemented as appropriate for business efficiency.
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Relevant IT Certification.
- Must be a member of the Information and Communication Technology Association of Zambia (ICTAZ) with a valid practicing license.
Minimum Experience Required
- Not less than three (3) years of relevant IT experience at a similar level in an organisation of similar size.
To apply for this job please visit careers.napsa.co.zm.