The functional analyst is responsible for providing end user support for all applications and assist to resolve all issues in programs and provide upgrade and enhancements to NAPSA core application systems.
- Provide end user support for all applications and assist to resolve all issues in programs and provide upgrade and enhancements to various functional projects.
- Analyse system development requirements as presented by the BAS members in conjunction with business users, in order to ensure the developed system is responsive to the needs of the business.
- Participate in the development of the system to ensure the system meets the set timelines and quality standards.
- Design all functional design documents, prepare functional applications and perform tests on all enhancements and ensure resolution for all business systems and analyse all existing system and develop appropriate systems.
- Conduct development for all in-house flagged changes as per Change Advisory Board process, in order to ensure the system supports the operations of the business, and to enhance responsiveness to business changes.
- Assist Core system functional leads in overseeing functional aspect of the Core application systems implementation
- Completes System Unit Tests for all development work done and provide sign off to the testing team in line with the Authority’s Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Facilitate handovers from external consultants on all developments and the Projects Team, to ensure the systems developed are implemented as appropriate for business efficiency.
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Relevant IT Certification.
- Must be a member of the Information and Communication Technology Association of Zambia (ICTAZ) with a valid practicing license.
Minimum Experience Required
- Not less than three (3) years of relevant IT experience at a similar level in an organisation of similar size.
To apply for this job please visit careers.napsa.co.zm.