Website Zambeef Products PLC
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Receiving all fuels including physical inspection, control, and confirmation in agreement
with supporting documents.
- Recording all fuel received in the fuel register and have the supplier acknowledge receipt.
- Ensuring a GRN is raised for all fuel received by the store’s department.
- Issuing all fuel as per logistics operation’s needs.
- Recording all fuel issued in the fuel register and have the driver acknowledge receipt.
- Recording all fuel issued in the vehicle log book and have the driver acknowledge receipt.
- Regular physical stock checks on quality and quantity and compare with records.
- Ensuring all records are neatly filed/stored away.
- Checking on minimum/maximum stock levels every day and report any variance to
- Recording all fuel movements on electronic stock- and vehicle records and submitting daily
reports to Logistics Controller.
- Carrying out a physical stock take once a month and following up on any variance with the
- Ensuring fuel areas are kept clean at all times.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits or better including Mathematics and English
- 1 year working experience.
- Must be computer Literate
- Required computer literacy levels
The Required Attributes Include:
- Attention to detail: Performing tasks with exacting detail.
- Must be proactive
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Listening: Listening carefully to managers, other employees, and clients’ questions and
- Technology: Operating a variety of technological tools, ranging from the Microsoft Office
Suit to WordPress to online scheduling programs.
- A good work ethic: Coming to work every day ready to put the best effort forward. Hardworking and reliable and ready to tackle all aspects of work.
- Organization: Supporting staff to manage various calendars, schedule appointments, and
keep the office running efficiently.
- Willingly participates in any training necessary to maintain up-to-date knowledge of
Interpersonal skills interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters,
with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB. All internal applicants are required to get approval from their Heads of Departments before
applying for the job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values
gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31st January 2024. Only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted.