Job Title: Front Office Executive
The Front Office Executive will be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative front office support to the INFRATEL Offices.
- Pick calls within predetermined time
- Work accurately and pay attention to detail
- Offer solutions to customer complaints and Queries
- Meet and greet visitors to the office and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Attend to walk in customer complaints and queries
- File and maintain records
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail and deliveries
- Maintain Office security by following safety procedures and control access
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Manage logbook
Any Other Duties
- Executes any other duties as may be assigned.
- Broad understanding of INFRATEL Products and services
- Understanding on the principles of effective customer service processes
- Telephone Etiquette, Computer skills, Verbal and written communication, self-confident, results oriented, able to perform routine/repetitive work, able to cope with change, Multi tasked, customer focused and Time management
- Able to handle high levels of stress, Respect, Quality focus, Team orientation, Resilience,
- Good Listening skills
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Front Office Management or related field
- At least 2-years’ experience
To apply for this job please visit www.enchinto.co.zm.