Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy (BEM Consult)
Job Title: Front Office Executive (Hospitality)
The Secretary will manage reception and front of house of the school and ensure all visitors are welcomed and dealt with promptly and professionally. Assist in managing the enrolment of students in the school and at time act as PA to the Head teacher specifically. Carry out a wide range of administrative tasks for the school’s senior leadership team.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Welcome and receive all visitors on behalf of the school and ensure all visitors are dealt with promptly and professionally;
- Manage the enrolment procedures for new and potential students to the school
- Maintain an up to date record of all visitors to the school;
- Answer the school phone and deal with all enquiries promptly, keeping a log of all phone calls received;
- Manage the school’s email address, replying to all enquiries and forwarding emails on to relevant people when relevant.
- Manage the staff attendance log and report to the Head teacher.
- Carry out administrative tasks for the senior leadership team, ensuring all tasks are completed on time and to a high standard, with a strong attention to detail;
- Set up and maintain an accurate database of all students at the school;
- Adhere to health, safety and security policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Take care of all office equipment and materials, ensuring they are looked after at all times and that any breakages or loss are reported immediately to the School Accountant.
- Support the Communications Officer in delivering the marketing plan for the school and support wider community engagement;
- Ensure the smooth running of marketing and engagement events at the school, such as Visitation and Open Days;
- Welcome prospective parents and students to the school with enthusiasm, providing accurate information about the school and giving tours of the facilities.
- Establish effective working relationships and set a good example through your presentation and personal and professional conduct;
- Co-operate with other staff to ensure the sharing and effective usage of resources to the benefit of the school and students.
Required Skills & Proficiencies:
- Reporting Skills
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- Discretion and Judgment
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Business /Public Administration, PR or Equivalent
- A Degree in any of the above-named fields will be an added advantage
- At least a minimum of 4 years as PA/Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Basic Accounting or HR Knowledge will be a plus
- Ability to maintain and observe confidentiality
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must be energetic and flexible
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.