Website BDO Zambia
Job Title: Front Desk Intern
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- To greet customers, answer questions, announce calls and provide directions always in such a way that positively
affects the customer’s perception or call/visit experience
- Monitor office stationery and stocks
- Prepare, receive and distribute letters and packages
- Keep updated records and files
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Relevant qualification to the role.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Team player and people skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Personal organization skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for career progression
All applications should be sent to [email protected] not later than Friday 13th August 2021. Visit our website
www.bdo.co.zm for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BDO’s global network extends across 167 countries, with over 91,000 people working out of 1,658 offices. But they’re all working towards one goal: to provide you with exceptional service. That means local resources who understand your business and industry, backed by a truly global network. No matter where you do business, we have people who know your business. This is just one part of BDO’s commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.