Jumbo Wholesale Zambia Limited
Jumbo Wholesale is a low cost, no frills wholesale business providing General Merchandise, Cosmetics & Food products in bulk to a range of independent traders & commercial users in Southern Africa.
Jumbo – The Giant of Africa offers you a wider range, great deals, improved services and a better shopping experience.
We believe in cultivating relationships, team work, excellent customer service, simplicity, innovation and keeping our promises.
We seek to fill the roles of Forklift Drivers (x2).
Job specifications/responsibilities will include the following:
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Handle stock carefully
- Ensure loads are correctly balanced before and during lifting with forklift machine.
- Adhere to all safety regulations with regards to Forklift driving and other store practices.
- Ensure a neat and tidy work space at all times
- Any other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years related experience as Forklift Driver in similar Role/Capacity (Retail).
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Quality & service orientated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Safety awareness Skillset
- Must pay attention to detail and work well under pressure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.