Location: LUSAKA, Other/Not Applicable, ZM
Company: Bureau Veritas
Bureau Veritas is a multinational company operating in over 140 countries worldwide. As a global leader in conformity assessment and certification services in the areas of quality, health and safety, environment and social responsibility (QHSE), Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions in order to ensure that their products, infrastructures and processes meet international standards and local regulations.
To carry out food safety audits, inspection and trainings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Be resident of the SADC / COMESA Region preferably Zambia
- Be a graduate of Food Science and Technology, Microbiology, Nutrition or other related fields
- Have a minimum of 5 years Industrial hands on experience in the food sector
- Have FSSC Lead Auditor training certificate(s) or equivalent ( Qualification in auditing ISO 9001 is an added advantage)
- 2 years of active experience as an Auditor in Food Safety Standards for Certification purposes
- Basics Computer skills
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Proven organisational skills and a team player
- Safety conscious
- Conduct trainings
- Carry out food safety audits
- Preparation of reports
Report directly to the Certification Business Developer
To apply for this job please visit careers.bureauveritas.com.