Work Experience: 1-3 years
Zip/Postal Code: 10101
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Conducts customer needs analysis to ensure customer satisfaction and optimum revenue levels are achieved;
- Effectively manages existing customers to ensure retention, identify up sell opportunities and reduce churn;
- Executes the wholesale strategic guidelines to sell fixed infrastructure for global 3rd party customers, such as digital players and global carriers, and manages the customer relationship throughout the lifecycle;
- Optimizes the returns from fiber infrastructure investments through development and application of capacity wholesale sale, lease strategies and plans;
- Ensures full customer satisfaction over the wholesale sales/delivery process;
- Provides input to monitoring capacity price changes in the markets;
- Ensures ambitious financial targets are met for wholesale revenue market share;
- Executes performance of the wholesale activities and provide it as input to consolidated reports;
- Provide sales and market reports on the wholesale performance of MTN Zambia and GlobalConnect for 3rd party wholesales;
- Execute and monitor account plan, sales pipeline and sales plan for their account segment.
- Support MTN GlobalConnect to achieve wholesale strategy.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Minimum 4 Year Academic Degree in (Business Administration, Marketing or Commerce);
- 2+ years sales-related experience within the telecommunication space, preferably in the enterprise / wholesale environment;
- In-depth understanding of the Telecoms and ISP industries will be an added advantage.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.