Dangote Cement Zambia
Job Title: Fire Safety Officer
- Assist with the development and implementation of training programs under the direction of the Supervisor, fire.
- Maintain records of available and location of firefighting equipment in the Plant and make timely requests for replacements as required.
- Conducts fire evacuation drills in accordance with approved regulations, DCP policies and procedures.
- Conduct comprehensive fire prevention inspections of the plant/ other facilities and enforce relevant laws and standards.
- Develop report of inspection activities, highlighting details of all findings and appropriate recommendations to management.
- Respond to emergency calls or fire alarm warnings and employ relevant techniques to put out fire
- Assist with investigations determining the cause of the fire when required.
- Service and maintain fire fighting equipment according to approved maintenance schedule.
- Submit monthly reports of units activities, fire incidents, details of causes and fire loss statistics for review and decision by management.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor fire.
- Bachelors degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Certificate/license in firefighting.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.