The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Contributes to Fintech Corporate Business strategic plan;
- Acquires Fintech Corporate Business clients;
- Manages relationships and accounts for Fintech Corporate Business client;
- Prepares and pursues client acquisition pipelines;
- Prepares weekly and monthly Fintech Corporate Business reports;
- Liaises with Enterprise Business Unit (EBU) for collaborative efforts in enterprise space;
- Liaises with Products & Strategy and IT Teams for alignment of Fintech Corporate products;
- Creates Fintech Corporate Business Bulk Payment and Collections accounts;
- Trains Fintech Corporate Business clients on Fintech Corporate Business products and services;
- Keeps an updated record of all Fintech Corporate Business clients.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field;
- Minimum of one year experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in working with others;
- Experience working in a small to medium organization.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.