GEI Power Limited
GEI POWER LIMITED is a company based in Lusaka, Zambia, a renewable energy company focused in the design, engineering, and construction of renewable energy power projects.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager located in Lusaka Province, Zambia. The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will be responsible for day-to-day financial planning, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting activities. The role will involve working closely with cross-functional teams and senior management to ensure financial targets are met and financial performance is optimized. The role will require strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Financial Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting, and Finance skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with financial modeling
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the power generation industry is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.