Kings Chemicals Limited
1. Preparing year-end statutory accounts and quarterly financial results;
2. Preparing and submitting all tax returns including VAT, Income Tax, PAYE, NAPSA etc.;
3. Liaising with bankers, insurance brokers, creditors and statutory bodies and keep all bank reconciliations updated;
4. Ensures the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant laws and regulations
5. Preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts of the Company; and
6. Any other duties as may be assigned by the company
1. Full Grade 12 certificate coupled with Full ACCA/CIMA/ZICA/ Degree in accounting.
2. Minimum 5 years working experience at senior Accounting level.
Applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to send their Curriculum Vitae to kingschemica[email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.