Radisson Hotel Group
Salary Competitive salary
Schedule: Full Time
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience
Location: Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Livingstone, Zambia
Expiry date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022
- Ensure the smooth running of the accounting department, exerting diligent financial process control in accordance with company and business procedures, ensuring efficiency and resilience to growth.
- Working proactively with all key stakeholders to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution.
- Develops and implements business strategies where objectives are communicated at all levels, performance is measured accurately and reported upon in a timely manner to support strategic decisions to enable delivery.
- Effectively manages the life cycle of the team within the department, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance whilst reflecting and promoting the company culture and values.
- Prepares and is responsible for the hotel budget and profit & loss performance, ensuring that all accounting functions and disciplines are controlled, audited and developed whilst ensuring productivity and efficiencies levels are attained
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with all key stakeholders and partners both internal and external ensuring all communications and activities are controlled and undertaken in a timely manner.
- Reviews and scrutinizes business performance, in accordance with company policy, objectives and standard accounting practices, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance and provide added value.
- Ensures adherence to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.