- Full Time
- Lusaka, Zambia
Financial Analyst – IRC207722
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Retail Segment
Ends 22 Oct 2021
To assist the Finance Manager, manage the Finance section of Retail Banking by working closely with the Retail EXCO to ensure smooth functioning of day-to-day financial controls. To aid in projecting and driving revenue generation and growth while minimising overall risks and costs to the Business through revenue leakage and operational inefficiencies
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credit passes including English and Mathematics
- ZICA part ii/ACCA part ii or its equivalent
- Experience – 1-2 years’ experience in reconciliations or Finance related experience
- Assist the Senior Finance Manager in monthly Management and Financial reporting for Retail through HFM system with accompanying commentaries for all packs under Retail
- Ensure all financial practices conform to FNB and Legislative accounting practices and policies by ensuring no audit findings are recorded.
- Monitors financial systems and tools that are utilised by Retail Banking, develops new processes for tracking product and sub segment performance.
- Financial Controls: Provide daily and/or monthly updated reconciliations of balance sheet items (including suspense accounts), follow up long outstanding items and ensure timely resolution in collaboration with Controls Team
- Assist coordinate both internal & external audit for the business
- Assists the Senior Finance Manager and Head of Retail by tracking KPIs, picking out and reporting trends monthly and provide relevant insight
- Prepare preliminary business performance reports for review by the Senior Finance Manager and as may be required for strategy implementation and tracking
- Collect data for past trends to assist Senior Finance Manager in forecasting and budgeting
- Provide support for basic day to day finance services such as staff claims, petty cash recons, journal entries and GL reviews
- Assist with input into monthly and quarterly reports (FRM, Board packs, CFOs report, FNBi SteerCo)
- Assist in collection of competitor data to facilitate peer reviews for the business and make strategic recommendations for relevant areas
- Assist in maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provisions of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Cost analysis including internal recharges, direct and SLA costs
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.