About the job
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to be a part of our growing company. You will be primarily responsible for helping us make well-informed financial decisions. You will be working alongside the Senior Financial Analyst to examine the company’s ongoing and past financial data.
Besides, you will be identifying market trends and suggesting budget and improvement strategies. You will also develop financial models, initiatives, and policies for the financial growth of the company. Moreover, you will be performing financial forecasting and maintaining a database of all analytical actions taken.
Your knowledge in conducting financial operations and know-how of the current market trends will be vital to this job role.
If you have a strong analytical mind and can track financial movements accurately, then drop us a line. We would love to meet you.
- Examining current and past financial performance and data
- Conducting market research and identifying current market trends
- Coordinating with the Marketing team in developing marketing strategies
- Performing financial forecasting and suggesting budgets, improvement measures, and strategies
- Suggesting investment options
- Developing policies and models for financial growth
- Obtaining operational and other key metrics
- Recommending actions for optimizing and interpreting financial data
- Reporting day-to-day operations to Senior Financial Analyst
- Maintaining confidentiality of all financial data and analysis
- Examining financial statements
- Maintaining a database and general ledger of all accounts receivable
- Developing and evaluating profit margins
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- Proven work experience as a Financial Planner or similar position in the Financial department/ investment banking sector
- CPA/CFA certification is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel tools, particularly in preparing financial charts and spreadsheets
- Familiarity with statistical software such as SPSS Statistics, Stata, and Minitab
- Complete understanding of market trends, financial practices, and advancements in the financial industry
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and laws
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Familiarity with financial forecasting and data analysis
- Strategic thinking and persuasive ability
- Understanding of ERP systems
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations
- Highly motivated individual
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.