We are looking for Wealth Managers who want to join us on our journey of continued growth. Not only can we offer the experience to manage a vast and varied portfolio, but we also offer a plethora of training, continual career advancements and the opportunity to learn and grow with the business. Our CEO, Nigel Green, believes that training is at the foundation of what we do and has developed a culture of continued career support, driving our employees career aspirations.
Our culture is built on hard work and supporting our people to succeed while building an affluent career. We are an ambitious and driven company, who are rapidly growing and constantly looking for individuals who want to learn and develop with us on this journey.
Our commitment and main objective is to deliver personalised, independent financial advice to each of our clients. As a Wealth Manager you will have the opportunity to support a number of individual clients with financial management. deVere Group has obtained license’s in multiple countries allowing financial planning across borders as well as access to some of the best technical advancements in the industry to help you support your client. You will have the opportunity to run and manage many parts of a client’s wealth, taking a healthy interest in the well-being of your client’s finances.
You will be responsible for building solid relationships with clients and assisting them in making better decisions by providing investment advisory services that combine other financial services to address the needs of your portfolio.
Using a consultative process, you will be wholly responsible for gaining as much information about the client’s wants and specific situation, and tailor a personalised strategy using a range of financial products and services. We like to use a holistic approach to meet the complex needs of a client, providing them with a trusting advisory service.
- Build and develop a bank of wealth management clients (B2C only).
- Manage and support a portfolio of clients, building strong and trusting relationships as well as maintaining continued strong communication with a personalised advisory approach.
- Build continuous AUM (assets under management) by identifying current personal financial needs as well as discovering other financial opportunities and advising on findings.
- Conduct in-depth reviews to identify personal and financial needs of our clients and deliver tailored wealth management to your clients.
- Deliver needs-based solutions through effective communication and influencing.
- You will continuously gather information to assess potential impacts and identify possible risks and opportunities for the client.
- Analyse markets globally and the client’s situation to pick the correct products and services for those client’s needs. You will have access to license’s across multiple locations.
- Advise on a full range of products and services that can be offered. Providing individualised advice on personal wealth across:
- Lump Sum Investments
- Fixed-Income Products
- Global Funds, including Equity, VC, ESG
- Regular Savings Plans
- Portfolio Bonds
- International Pension Planning
- Stay informed and comply with all relevant legislative, financial, procedural, and quality requirements.
- General administrative duties as required by the role.
- A degree or equivalent experience, preferably within a business, finance, economics, or management-based subject.
- Service focused with strong numerical and analytical skills with close attention to detail.
- Previous experience in managing high net worth clients is desirable but not essential.
- An understanding of lump sum investments, offshore investments, fintech, bonds or pension products is highly advantageous.
- A trustworthy, financially sound, professional team player that has an instinct to deliver top quality service.
- Sound judgement skills and attention to detail can also help you to analyse the risks involved in certain investments.
- A proven sales track record would be advantageous but not essential.
- Have ambition, hunger for success and be driven by targets.
- Opportunity for further chartered qualifications relevant to the industry.
- Multitude of career opportunities and progression.
- Opportunity to transfer to different locations.
- Competitive commission bonus based on a transparent structure.
- Individual and team training that supports your development.
- Client and employee events.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.