Smartnet Networks Limited
- Coordination of timely accounting data capture into Pastel.
- Timely preparation of monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
- Checking and verification of accuracy of all payments for Chief Financial Officer’s approval.
- Ensuring all contracts are well monitored and managed to avoid unnecessary legal upheavals.
- Posting of Journal adjustments approval by Chief Financial Officer
- Providing support to external auditors.
- Perform other lawful duties as may be required by the Finance Director.
- Age limit: 27-37years Old
- Academic qualifications: Full grade 12 certificate, Merit in Mathematics(minimum)
- Professional qualifications: CA,ACCA,CIMA(final level or full)or Degree in Finance.
- Experience: 5 year’s or above in similar role.
Send applications to [email protected] attaching all documentations before the 15th April 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.