Website Apollo Fleet Investment Zambia Limited
About the job
Apollo Fleet Investment Zambia Limited is a pioneering transportation company based in Lusaka, Zambia. We operate a fleet of vehicles that provide reliable and safe transport services to our clients. Our commitment to excellence has made us a trusted name in the transportation industry.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Financial Accountant based in Lusaka. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for managing financial statements, analyzing financial data, maintaining accounting software, and preparing financial reports. This role will also involve liaising with other departments to ensure that financial information is accurate and up to date.
• Maintain the general ledger by processing all company invoices, payments, and purchases.
• Review and verify accuracy of financial and contract paperwork and processes.
• Summarize and prepare financial records and statements for external reporting.
• Updating books of prime entry in line with IFRS.
• Update and reconcile Receivables and Payables.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Preparation and submission of Taxes and other statutory returns (NAPSA, Workers Compensation, NHIMA, PAYE, WHT, VAT and Income Tax).
• Preparation of Management Accounts on a monthly basis
• Assist preparation of Annual accounts.
• Assist with preparation operations budget.
• Attend to tax and audit and queries.
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounts/ZICA Technician/ACCA Equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of traceable work experience.
• Critical Skills
• ERP Accounting package (Added advantage)
• Payroll system
• Excel (mandatory)
• MS Word and PowerPoint
• Good communication skills
Interested candidates to send their applications to [email protected] not later than 10th January 2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.