Website Sinohydro Zambia Limited
Sinohydro Zambia Limited is looking to hire a finance officer to be based in Lusaka. The finance officer will provide an efficient and effective accounting and Administrative service for the project finance function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately recording all financial transactions, usually on computer systems
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Reconciling bank statements
- Recording accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Producing financial forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Preparing monthly quarterly and annual financial reports
- Dealing with payroll, expenses and VAT
- Participating in financial audits
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
Knowledge Skills and Experience required:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in finance/Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA, ZICA or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office such as word and excel
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have a valid driving license
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) should be sent to the:
Human Resources Manager
Sinohydro Zambia Limited
Email: [email protected]
Closing date: 12th April, 2021
Find Zambia Jobs – The best Job board for jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.