Texila American University
Texila American University is a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individual for the position of Finance Manager.
- Balance sheet finalisation
- Responsible for maintaining book of accounts.
- Reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts
- Preparing activity reports and financial forecasts.
- Investigate ways to improve profitability
- Analyze markets for business opportunities, such as expansion, mergers or acquisitions.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Help management make financial decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounts & Finance
Master’s degree an advantage
- 6- 8 yrs
Suitably qualified candidates to send their Updated Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 19 October 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.