Afrox Zambia Limited
Afrox Zambia Limited is the leading Gases and Welding solutions providing company in Zambia. It is a member of the Linde Group Plc. The company wishes to fill the executive vacant position of:
Job Title: Finance Manager
To be based in Ndola and reporting to the Financial Controller – Emerging Africa in South Africa, the incumbent shall be responsible for providing effective financial decision-making support in respect of Afrox Zambia Limited subsidiary, delivering focused and timely business performance information, ensuring that control measures are in place to safeguard the income and assets in the business by following best operating practices, analyzing and interpreting financial performance against targets, ensuring all capital expenditure and investments are properly justified and effective working capital management controls exist.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Being the main liaison with Internal as well as External Auditors
- Assisting the project Management Office with cost efficiency projects identification and reporting
- Effective and efficient introduction of new financial and administrative systems, procedures, and processes as well as the thereof throughout the business
- Development and implementation of financial process protocols and of advice on improvements in the efficiency of the information capturing and interfacing processes
- Data management and implementation of internal controls to ensure that system and master data integrity and accuracy is managed
- Ensuring good corporate governance is practiced in the business
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures and controls which would ensure a good control environment an the business
- Ensuring that asset records are kept up to date through physical verification of assets and the timely capitalization of fixed assets
- Control capital expenditure and reporting
- Effective and efficient working capital management (stock, debtors, and creditors)
- Preparation, analysis, interpretation, and timely reporting of monthly results
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparing and reporting on the annual and operating budget including sales, overhead, production and distribution budget
- Providing efficient company secretarial services by ensuring that all statutory requirements are met including submission of annual returns
- Full ACCA/CIMA/ZlCA/Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong computer skills, business acumen and a sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS) systems.
- Good knowledge of accounting software such as ACC PAC.
- A Team Player with good management and communication skills
- Must be a member of The Zambia Institute Chartered Accountants
Afrox Zambia Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested and you possess the relevant qualifications and experience required, kindly send your application clearly stating the position applied, attaching a detailed C.V. with three traceable referees, copies of academic and professional qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 9th July 2021
Only short-listed candidates shall be responded to.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.