Website BongoHive Technology and Innovation Hub
Job Title: Finance Intern x4
Start Date: 1st April 2021
Reporting to: Accounts Lead
Duration: 2 months
Deadline for applications: Tuesday, 15th March 2022 at 23:59hrs
BongoHive is seeking to recruit four finance interns to work with SMEs based in Lusaka setting up their financial systems and records, ensure that they are compliant with ZRA, and assist in preparation of financial statements.
We are looking for individuals who have an accounting background, self-starters, proactive and fast learners.
- Validating existence of regulatory documentation
- Setting up systems for financial reporting and record keeping
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Advises on financial controls the SME should set up
- Monitor the financial record keeping over the period
- Weekly activity report
- ACCA Applied Skills or ZICA Application Level
- Experience working with SMEs an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Knowledgeable of existing accounting systems (Quickbooks, Pastel, Xero) an added advantage
- Must have a laptop
- Training opportunity
- Interaction and hands on application of finance principles on SMEs across multiple sectors
- Compensation available
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit bongohive.co.zm.