Job Title: Finance Helpdesk Administrator
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Works with the team and to deliver data products and provides business insights through data analysis;
- Carries out customer analytics required for execution of offers;
- Ensures compliance of internal SLA between application team and business;
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Supports marketing sections and in the execution of data analyses;
- Carries out detailed data mining, reports, and delivers market/trend analyses to the business;
- Extracts data from various applications and systems, manipulates and explores data, produces analyses using Microsoft Access, Excel, SAS/SQL, etc;
- Independently researches, organises and analyses technical information and prepares reports & recommendations.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Bachelor’s Degree e.g. B Sc. or Business qualification or equivalent;
- At least 2 years experience of Data Mining, SQL;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Data Analysis;
- Troubleshooting, analytical, logical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.