Texila American University
Texila American University is a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
The University seeks to recruit a suitably qualified individual for the position of Finance Assistant.
- Local fee collection from students and issue of printed receipts
- Cash collection, deposit cash at bank,
- POS fee collection
- POS fee reconciliation with bank statement
- Daily bank statement reconciliation with local on campus student fees (FNB – ZMW & USD)
- Scanning of remittance and uploading in CRM against students
- Filing of CPV, BPV & Student receipts
- Maintaining of accounts & finance department stationary
- Co-coordinating with student coordinator for fee paid remittance
- Any other related assignment, tasks, daily & routine works pertaining to finance & accounts department and functional head directions
- Bachelors Degree in Accounts or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.