Grassroot Soccer Zambia
Grassroot Soccer Zambia is an adolescent health Organisation that leverages the power of soccer to Educate, Inspire and Mobilise youths in Zambia to overcome their greatest health challenges, live healthier, more productive lives, and be agents for change in their communities. GRS Zambia is Registered as a local Non-Governmental Organisation, with programs reaching an estimated 40,000 at risk young people annually across Zambia. The overlapping epidemics of gender based violence, HIV, and broader sexual and reproductive health are the primary focus of our work, with complimentary programming on youth leadership and employability.
Grassroot Soccer Zambia seeks to fill the position of Finance and Administration Officer
- Reviewing payment requests before approval, ensuring accuracy of all expense codes, narrations and correct amounts
- Help in the preparation, management and forecasting of Cash flow inputs in consultation with the Finance Manager before and after payments
- Preparation and processing vendor’s and staff activities’ payments
- Preparation of payroll and payment of salaries
- Petty Cash disbursement, replenishment and reporting ensuring the cash float is timely requested and within the stipulated amounts in the Organization policy
- Bank Reconciliation
- Timely submission of all statutory tax obligations (NAPSA, NHIMA,PAYE)
- Effective finance record management for easy retrieval
- Able to adhere to all donor financial requirements
- Be able to respond Audit queries
- Preparation of financial reports
- Attend to all utility Bills
- Organizing travel and Accommodation for staff
- Arrange for internal and external events (programme support, workshops, retreats etc.)
- Tracking and replenishing of Office Supplies
- Provide other Administrative Support to all Team members
Qualification and Experience
- Must possess at least a Professional Finance/Accounting qualification or related fields to the responsibilities of the role at a Diploma level. A degree will be an added advantage
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in finance and administrative activities in donor funded projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules, regulations and reporting
- Professional membership with ZICA
- Ability to work under pressure as part of the team or independently and meet deadlines consistently
- Detail oriented with the ability to keep the broader picture in mind
Interested and qualified applicants should forward CVs only to email@example.com not later than 20th September, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.