Newrest Zambia Ltd is looking for Finance and Administration Clerk to be responsible for managing all administrative matters of the Company and perform basic accounting functions.
- Coordinate the day to day delivery of office services in order to support the effective functioning of plans and activities of the Company.
- Prepare correspondence in line with instructions.
- Effective record management system for safe custody of records and ease of retrieval.
- Manage the General Manager’s diaries in order to avoid conflicts in meetings schedules.
- Maintain high level client service and uplift etiquette in order satisfy clients and build a good company image.
- Plan and implement travel arrangements to ensure that all logistics are in place without inconvenience to the travelling staff.
- Keep precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for the Company.
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment.
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Perform basic accounting duties.
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills
Interested candidates who meet the above-stipulated qualifications should send their application letters, Curriculum vitae, three traceable referees, and photocopies of relevant certificates to:
Applications should be received not later than 23rd August 2021.
Note: Applications received later than this date would be disqualified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.