A leading Agricultural company is inviting applications from a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the following vacant position under its establishment:
JOB TITLE: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER (X1)
JOB PURPOSE: To manage the Finance and Administration function of the Organization in order to ensure all staff performs optimally and all financial resources are prudently managed in line with the company’s strategic mission and plan.
To uphold best practices in financial management, Human Resources Management, and Administrative Management of the organization in order to maximize efficiency and growth.
REPORTS TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial goals,
- Sets direction for financial planning and strategy
- Provide advisory services to management and recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options on all financial matters
- Provide leadership in the preparation and review of annual budgets, financial statements, and forecasts in line with acceptable international standards
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures in line with acceptable international standards
- Ensure all statutory returns are submitted in accordance with the provisions of the law
- Keep abreast with existing and new legislation and ensuring adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial management accounts;
- Manage financial risks and ensure sound business continuity and resilience management practices are adhered to at all times
- Establish and manage all procurement and logistics activities including possible management of vehicles and drivers.
- Manage payroll related activities (including advising team leaders on appropriate salary levels, reviewing Company’s salary grid, overseeing payouts to employees);
- Manage the end to end employee life cycle including recruitment, development, performance management, and exit management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other equivalent qualifications
- Master’s degree in a preferred field will be an added advantage
- ZICA membership is mandatory
- At least 6 years experience in Finance and Administration at senior management level
- Experience in the end to end human resources process
- Experience in an agricultural-related company will be an added advantage
- Able to operate in a multicultural environment
- High level of autonomy at work, yet with profound team-spirit
- Adaptive, Patient, resilient and flexible
- Pro-active and solutions-oriented
- Results and detail-orientation and the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Relationship management
- Lateral thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- A mature, honest, and result-oriented person,
- Ability to lead a team and as part of a team
- Ability to operate independently and with minimum supervision
- Change Management
- Analytical skills
- Maintain confidentiality of all information that comes by virtue of appointment and in the course of assigned duties.
- Excellent record keeping and report writing skills
Candidates interested in applying for the above position should email their detailed CV and copies of certified qualifications to email@example.com with the subject “Application for Employment – Finance and Administration Manager”.
The closing date for receiving applications is 9th August 2021 at 17:00hours. Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks after the closing date, please be advised that your application was unsuccessful. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.