Undikumbukire Project Zambia
Job Title: Finance & Admin Assistant
Introduction: Undikumbukire Project Zambia (UP Zambia) is a specialist provider of legal and social services to juveniles in conflict with the law, providing legal assistance to hundreds of juveniles each year and visiting facilities across 4 provinces on a regular basis.
Role: To provide logistical & financial management support to various departments /units for efficient operations of the country Office.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Receives requisition for Procurement of goods and services from users’ departments and ensures that procurement is in a timely manner and according to Specifications.
2. Provides office orientation for new employees
3. Keeps updated staff files 2. Financial Management
4. Timely processing of payment requests including statutory payments via voucher interface & ensure all payments are properly coded
5. Collection of invoices, receipts etc. and ensure that all payments & staff retirements are adequately documented.
6. Data capturing in Quickbooks
7. Ensure funds are properly utilized to meet project objects. · Participates in developing of budgets with the Finance Team
8. Carry out reconciliations of balance sheet accounts (receivables, payables, advances, bank reconciliations, etc.) and all related expenditures.
9. Assists with preparation of audit schedules, financial statements and statistical data related to the annual audit and annual financial report.
10. Petty cash management
11. Act as a bank agent
12. Performing such acts and providing such services as may from time to time be communicated to you by the Accountant or Executive Director. Line
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
1. Minimum of 3 years of experience in procurement, finance, or any related field.
2. Full ZICA, A degree in accounting and/or ACCA 2 or CIMA intermediate.
3. Competent computer skills in MS Office & voucher interface is a must
4. Experience with QuickBooks and/or managing EU projects is an advantage
5. The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
6. The ability to self-manage own workload and anticipate priorities
7. An approachable style of working with others to achieve successful outcomes
8. Pays attentions to detail
9. Preparedness to work outside normal working hours when required
To apply, send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Finance & Admin Assistant” by 16th July 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.