Website Mobicom Africa Limited
Position: Field Manager
The Field Manager shall be the coordinator and supervisor for TDR’s within the assigned territory/market segment to grow Agents, manage agents through TDR’s. This role is responsible for coordinating operations together with TDR’s in designated territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular visits to Shops/Booths within the defined area and carries out.
- Owns the team target.
- Performing checks on various physical elements within Shops/Booths to ensure stores are meeting set operation standards
- Deliver merchandise as per the layouts created to meets the visibility standards
- Push for quality agent recruitments.
- Carry out audits to ensure systems and controls are adhered to
- Performs checks on staff to ensure minimum standards are met in various aspects including dress code, presentation, training, etc.
- Checks on branding and visual merchandising elements to ensure the approved details are maintained and regularly updated
- Ensure the man numbers are met at all times during the contract’s operations period
- Performs any other checks and balances set by the management from time to time based on timely requirements
- Provides detail reports to Account manager on the visits and proposes plan of action for areas needing attention
- Degree in sales and marketing/Business Administration/Business Management Business Development or equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Experience in the field force management.
- Ability to execute tasks within given timelines and achieve the targets
- Ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team and maintain good relations with colleagues 2 years of team management as a leader and a supervisor
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to [email protected].
Deadline is 11th February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.